Monday, May 28, 2007

Shoot!

I *just* got word of new babies.

Babies in the FAMILY.

TWINS.

(Yes, another set.)

And they've already ARRIVED.

I had NO IDEA.

The babies are related enough that they really do deserve a welcome gift.

But apparently not related enough for me to hear of it in advance.

Whatever happened to giving a knitter fair warning?

I never did replenish the Strategic Baby Handknits Reserves. There are bibs and burp cloths, but no tiny sweaters. (That'll learn me.)

If I postpone St. Brigid, I could do something for the babies now and still finish the Dulaan hats on time . . .

If I don't postpone St. Brigid, there's no way I'll have something to send them until they're at least a month (probably two) along . . .

What to do?

What to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

Surprise babies?!

Get knitting, girl!

3:38 AM  
Blogger kimchi said...

ahhh, that st. brigid looks like it could use some aging. :o)
i think those babies need some handknits to grow into! if anything a nice burp cloth and bib would do them some good! :o)
wow, twins to boot. amazing.
xoxo to the kittycats!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home