Thursday, May 17, 2007

Push! Push!

Ten More Hats.




I am nearing the end, but I think there may be Ten More Yet.

I'm sneaking in a miter here and there, but otherwise I've managed to be fairly faithful.

And while part of me thinks I won't know what to do with myself (knitting-wise) once I'm done with the hats, another part of me is very much looking forward to putting the finishing touches on Posy, those Hokusai socks, the garter squares blanket . . . even the Rose Garden hat, with all of its fiddly bits and pieces!

Almost there . . .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

Woo!

You're doing great with those hats, sweetie.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire your stick-to-it-ivness.(spell check didn't like that very much) The hats are beautiful and will keep several heads very, very warm and fashionable:)

ang

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home