Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Angela Asks . . .

What do I call the cat?

Haha!

A round-about attempt to get at my secret identity!

I'm not telling.

Their names are very distinctive.

And while I'm fairly sure that they haven't made an appearance on the internet under their own names . . .

Well, one really never knows what a cat is up to out on MySpace.

I'm willing to reveal that they're both female, rescue kitties, relatively young adults and from the same litter.

(Gratuitous baby photo.)


I have occasionally thought that they should have blog nicknames. They keep popping up around here (they are obsessed with the knitting), and everyone else who does that has a blogname.

Most of their real-life nicknames seem inadequate for the purpose -- "cat," "the girls," "sweetie pie," "kiddo," "bullet" . . .

How do you all feel about "Bard" (black) and "Tollers" (siamese)?

You'll have to take my word that these codenames are entirely appropriate.

Unless one is going to be fussy about gender.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Cookie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Better than my first thought: Lunch & Dinner.

Yeah, we're weird over here. :p

If they get a blog, be careful. Precious, not her real name, of course, had a public blog for a while. I had to shut it down because she had a crazy stalker. /sigh

5:32 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Gratuitous baby kitty picturesa re good! Our kitties seem to have nicknames like 'Scoot!" and "stop fighting with your food"!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely people who Know You enough to Know your cats would also Know what you're knitting? no? i.e. see lovely knitted item and say "AHA That's what Martha Stewart was knitting the other day when we had tea" etc. Lovely kitties... and from the same litter. Interesting. Does the Siamese one still look very siamese? I had a black half siamese cat in my youth - best cat ever. Super Intelligent and lovely. But noisy.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

LOL!
Dangit! Foiled again!

Cute kitties! You should really watch that blogging thing with those cats. Can really get out of hand, don't 'cha know;->

I like Lunch and Dinner. The other names are nice, too, though.

Ang

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kewt, kewt, KEWT cats! I like those names myself, but call them anything you want to =)

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got the yarn. Thank you so much! Someone very special is going to get a great pair of socks. Thanks again.
Carolyn R

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home