Friday, December 22, 2006

Room Temperature Fire?!?

(My GOD, man, what's the POINT?!?)




RULES: "Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

1.) I don't meme. No exceptions.

2.) I am disappointed at what I consider to be an extreme lack of weirdness in the confessions of those participating in the "6 weird things about you" meme.

3.) If a qualified professional tells me it's food, I'll eat it.

4.) Sometimes on my blog, I make stuff up. You know, just to be cagey. Keeps me on my toes.

5.) I like my dentist.

6.) Best Pizza Ever: anchovies, pineapple, jalepeno, artichoke hearts, fresh tomato. (Legendary!)

7.) I have made many of the classic beginners' mistakes, but I am proud to say I have never recruited a third gargoyle.

TAGGED: I tried tagging Sara Half-Elven, but her blog is not accepting comments. So: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, and sorry!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again?

I'll get you for this. :p

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not accepting comments? Grrr, guess I need to fight with it some more. It's gone all wonky ever since I upgraded to the current version of Wordpress.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

All right, all right, I'll see what I can dig up. :0)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home