Monday, December 11, 2006

Beyond All Expectation

Can you believe it?

I have plowed through both sleeves of Freya and have started the left front:

Bad lighting -- this really is yellow.


Nothing can distract me. (Ha! You might have guessed that the green yarn I'm waiting for still hasn't arrived.) And a closer look at that cable:

Both easier and harder than it appears.


My row tension is still a wee bit off, and I'd like the sweater to be the slightest bit shorter than designed, so I've made some minor modifications. Hopefully they will work out. If not, there will be an awful lot of frogging in my future.

Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool (what I'm using) is really nice. Very soft, a little nubby, nice sheen. And on sale (All hail the mighty Webs!), which makes it all even better.

Here's a proper picture of the color:




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Got some of that Silky Wool, myself...very soft. That sweater is gorgeous!

Ang

2:32 AM  
Blogger Anonyknits said...

Lizard Ridge is still hiding in a box, denying its existence . . .

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home