Friday, June 23, 2006

Squooshy!

Mason-Dixon "baby bibs o' love," made from Rowan handknit cotton dk.

I am really on a roll with that "weaving in ends and adding buttons" thing. Except for the green one (which I finished knitting last night), these guys have been languishing in the ABFO* pile for weeks. I particularly like the button on the orange one, although I doubt it shows up very well in the photo. Maybe someday I'll figure out how to get an in-focus close-up. For now, I'll pretend it's the camera.

But how best to present them? If they're not folded or rolled up, they make an awfully floppy gift, doncha think? And those buttons really ought to be shown off, eh? So what about this (speaking of out-of-focus close-ups):














*All-But-Finished-Object. Can it really be called a "WIP" when there are only four ends to be woven in and a button affixed? I think not.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Allegra said...

Nice bibs. The colors are great! I like how you've folded them up to present as gifts, cute!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

Lovely bibs and great pictures!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that is such a great photo! The bibs look fantastic...I scrolled down and the baby sweaters and caps are gorgeous!

Mel

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home